Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Sealine Beach ResortFirst to ReviewSep 14, 2013
Sealine is a great place to get away from the city and just relax. That said, this is an older establishment and it certainly shows. If you are just going to a day "away" at the beach or some other quick stopover this is a good place to be, but otherwise, prepared to be underwhelmed. Also prepared to be absolutely covered by flies. We ate out on the beach and were constantly trying to keep the flies out of our mouths. Pre-food, it was only slightly annoying.
There are two pool areas and then you have the beach. The pools weren't crowded and a little chilly for this time of year, but once you were out in the sun it was no problem. The pool sections are divided into Families and Bachelor sections. Women and children can roam wherever they please and in theory, single men would be kept to one area. There didn't seem to be any issues when we were there with that. The beach was nice, but most people had their chairs up on the sandy area of the resort and not right on the water. Nice small waves make this a good beach for little kids or those who just want to get their feet wet.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Very Good!59 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachWonderful beach. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- LocationLocation is great. 80% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 78% of guests gave positive comments.
- AmbianceNice ambiance. 78% of guests gave positive feedback.