Hotels for Vegetarian in Seattle
- 3186 Pine St., Seattle, WA 98101Ranked #18 overall in Seattle hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel can't be beat for families visiting Seattle. Inn at the Market is right at Pike Place, so it's close to some of Seattle's top restaurants and attractions. The...Popular with
- 721 Pine St., Seattle, WA 98101Ranked #19 overall in Seattle hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I have stayed at the Grand Hyatt in Seattle on numerous occasions over the years - including twice in the past 3 months. I have received nothing but the best...Popular with
- 331100 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101Ranked #24 overall in Seattle hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
You know a hotel is going to be great when it has a theme, and that theme is…wine! Washington is a great state when it comes to local wines, and...Popular with
- 4507 Brooklyn Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98105-4508Ranked #26 overall in Seattle hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I really need to start using priceline because apparently it seems to work out great for everyone else when it comes to boutique hotels like Hotel Deca. Hotel Deca is...
- 351926 2nd Ave., Seattle, WA 98101Ranked #27 overall in Seattle hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 2
This is one of the best hotel deals in downtown Seattle. The building is historic but well-maintained, and the decor is hip without being pretentious. I love that they still...Popular with
- 1800 Yale Ave., Seattle, WA 98101Ranked #28 overall in Seattle hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Really enjoyed my stay there. The staff was kind and helpful. They addressed all my questions about Seattle patiently. Reservation includes complementary breakfast, WiFi, shuttle services and coffee. Rooms are...
- 3777 Yesler Way, Seattle, WA 98104-2530Ranked #30 overall in Seattle hotels3 reviews
This is a great place to stay as far as location goes, as long as you know that Pioneer Square can get a little crazy at night. The hotel is...
- 1635 8th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101Ranked #32 overall in Seattle hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
While this hotel is really well done, it's not really good for tourists. There is firstly, no free wifi. We had to scavenge off of the local Starbucks. Secondly, there...Popular with
- 1415 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101Ranked #33 overall in Seattle hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great hotel if you are on a budget. This location is worthy of the Westin and other more pricy chains. As expected from the Red Lion chain it is moderate...
- 1113 Sixth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101Ranked #34 overall in Seattle hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Was pleasantly surprised at this hotel. The lobby is deceiving as the rooms are above average. Well, I booked the Club Level, which I always suggest people do whenever the...Popular with