Sebel Pier One Sydney
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Very Good!654 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Room62% complained about the bathroom.
- FoodTasty food.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
Dining options at The Sebel Pier One Sydney include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.5 star property has a business
There are 160 guestrooms at The Sebel Pier One Sydney. Guestrooms have city or water views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, iPod docking stations, and voice mail. 32 inch LCD televisions have cable channels, Oncommand video, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: AU$ 35 per night
- Rollaway bed: AU$ 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed): AU$ 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible