Secret Harbour Beach Resort
Member Reviews (2)
- Secret Harbour Beach ResortFirst to ReviewOct 21, 2012
When I pulled up to the entrance of the renovated lobby, a blonde woman greeted me as is she was expecting a friend. An owner of one of the condos, Karen was an ER nurse in California, who retired early to what had mainly been her rental property. There are probably 60 such stories here. Karen’s research showed that it was a low-density condo/hotel, friendly, safe, populated with good types. Near to Red Hook, I remember when it was built in the 1970s. Apparently, the man who spearheaded it talked his tennis buddies into investing (thus the four courts). He was then unexpectedly diagnosed with cancer and given six months to live. Happily, in this salubrious environment, he lasted 20 years!
Many of the rental units have had new life breathed into them, some now have remarkable kitchens and bathrooms. Ask for one of those.
The seafront restaurant just completed an expensive reno’. Its showpiece is the private, climate-controlled, dining room/wine cave!
Excellent!204 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 96%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location90% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food89% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.