Secret Pizza -- The Cosmopolitan

The Cosmpolitan, 3708 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Michelle Gigglesworth
    5 Aug 06, 2014

would make sense. I'm known to be a eat & tell-er so here you go: find the big red shoe on the first floor. Take the James Bond elevator right beside the shoe to the third floor. Get off to the right, see the sushi restaurant outside seating area? Right before that, there's a hallway. See lots of hanging pictures? You're there. If not, it's adjacent to the pool tables to the right when you get off the escalators.
    You are welcome.
    Slices are huge, crust is excellent, pizza is thin and greasy. Perfect after drinking spot to eat, since they are open super late!

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFoodiesLocal CultureTrendsters
  • Secret Pizza -- The CosmopolitanAmbassadorPro 2014
    Stanley Chan
    3 Aug 20, 2014

The concept of a secret pizzeria inside the Cosmopolitan is cool. The pizza? Nothing too spectacular to write home about other than the fact they have more specialized toppings than your standard pizza joint. Good for those who have a hangover after partying at Marquee.

Recommended for:FoodiesNightlife LoversTrendstersAdventure Travelers
    Suki
    4 Jul 28, 2014

Just landed in Vegas and dead tired but you don't come to Vegas to sleep - you come to party...or eat.

After the mess it took to check into our hotel, find our reservation, get to our room, etc., all we wanted to do was sleep but we were hungry and only had a limited time in Vegas to explore so we hit up this place.

Secret Pizza is located on the 3rd floor of Cosmo across from the night club. Just look for all the drunk people stumbling toward this place and a narrow hallway with vintage records on the wall.

Inside, this place is super tiny but the staff keeps you entertained with grand shows of spinning pizza dough etc. We were tired but fully awake after their friendly banter. Pizza isn't cheap but then again Vegas isn't exactly cheap so be prepared to pay $5 a slice. We each got the supreme with a variety of meats. Drinks are also expensive so we opted for water.

Overall, there's a great selection of pizzas (and seasonings!) and you can see them being made fresh. It's open late for all your cravings.

Diana Ngo-Ngo
    5 Apr 06, 2014

One of the best.pizzas.ever. is made here. This place is perfect for after many many, and even too many drinks have been had; or it's just good if you're hungry. Besides the amazing pizza, the appeal of this tiny establishment lodged in a small hallway of Cosmo is its "secret" nature - no logos on pizza boxes for take-out and plain red solo cups for drinks. Besides that, I don't really recommend going here after clubbing since everyone and their great grandmothers will probably be in line with the drunchies. I do, however, recommend stopping by around 11am when drunk people are still sleeping. All the pizzas I've tried are spectacular, but my absolute favorite topping is meatball- anything with meatball is AMUUUHZIING.

Recommended for:FoodiesNightlife Lovers
    Katina Simoff
    5 Mar 02, 2014

My husband and I are by all accounts Pizza snobs since we were raised in the Northeast. Once we found the Went in for a few slices and went back on our final night in Vegas to take a whole pie back to our room for dinner.

Ericayvette
    5 Feb 09, 2014

it's really a secret, on the third floor of the Cosmopolitan this hidden pizza place doesn't really have a sign just sort of a hallway. The pizza is good get the meatball!

Alice Ly
    5 Jan 10, 2014

Wanting to avoid the long lines post-clubbing, we actually came here around noon on a Sunday where most would be at a buffet brunch. There were only a couple other people there already eating so no wait :D

When you get to the 3rd floor, just hang a right and look for an alley where the end has a pinball machine. That's it.

We got the infamous White Pizza with mozzarella and ricotta cheese slice for $3 ish. Wow. Put some garlic powder and some chili flakes on it. Woooooooooooooo. Affordable, delicious, and unheard of in a swanky hotel like Cosmopolitan.

Even the crust was good and I don't even like crust. *thumbs up*

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFoodiesNightlife LoversVegetarian
    Trinity
    5 Dec 30, 2013

Perfect for a midnight snack! Secret Pizza in the Cosmopolitan Hotel and Casino was a delicious and satisfying meal past midnight. Open late, late night, it's the place to be after partying in the club or to fuel the body for another round at the gambling tables.

Buy by the whole pizza or just a slice. White pizza was recommended to me and i absolutely loved it. Super cheesy with a flavorful, slightly crunchy crust. It tasted great just the way it was. Next time I want to order a whole pizza to share.

There were also veggie and meat toppings available for an extra cost.

Free cups of water available near the register.

Highly recommended.

Recommended for:FoodiesFamily TravelersStudentsNightlife Lovers
    Gogobot Editors' Choice
    4 Nov 02, 2013

Though it may have once been "secret," this is now one of the most popular post-partying-munchies joints in the city. Secret Pizza is open late and its slices are cheap and taste good, which means this restaurant checks most of the boxes for the late-night inebriated crowd that you'll find here.

Trina D.
    4 Nov 24, 2013

I love NYC pizza with a deep, lustful passion. It plagues my dreams, calls out to me through windows with its seductive aroma, and makes me yearn for the next cheesy slice. Secret Pizza is a place in Las Vegas that serves it. My friend Grace C. went last year when Cella R. told her about it. Ever since then, I've been plotting my return to Vegas and partaking in this secretive pizza joint.

My friends and I made our way over to the Cosmopolitan after a partying at the Cathouse and ordered 2 pizzas ($50 total): one white pizza and one half pepporoni/ half sausage & mushroom. It came out to about $5 per person. Secret Pizza is located up on the 3rd floor of the Cosmopolitan food court next to the sushi restaurant down an unmarked hallway. There are white tiles and picture frames welcoming you into this unremarkable looking pizza place. We ordered our pizzas around midnight and got them about 30 minutes after. It seemed like forever to a slightly inebriated and starving person such as myself. I was hungry and watching others get their slices before I did, was excruciatingly painful. Drew M. started to play Donkey Kong while waiting. Watching his arcade game progression only made me hungrier.

Where was this pizza anyway?! Why didn't I just order a damn slice?! Oh wait, there it is. We brought it outside to the sofas & coffee table. We dug in. Silence. Everyone is chewing and gulping their pizza in a very methodical fashion. Delicious garlicky white pizza with greasy pepperoni pizza. I was in heaven. Was it the best pizza I've ever had? No, nothing compares to real NYC pizza in NYC, but it comes close. Too bad the crust wasn't as crispy as I would have liked but the flavor of the white pizza still makes me drool as I write this. Pizza is the perfect food in the wee hours of the morning when all you want is carbs. Thanks for making my pizza dreams come true, if only for the night!

Recommended for:Budget TravelersGreen TravelersLocal CultureNightlife Lovers
    Hanae
    5 Oct 30, 2013

The place is definitely hidden. First time I came here I wasn't sober enough to remember lol But I remembered enjoying the pizza. The quality is good, I want to try all of their toppings! Order the one you want and they'll pop it into the oven for few minutes to warm it up :)

It's open super late so you can stop by for a late night drunchie after marquee. The price is very reasonable (especially in Cosmopolitan!).

There are more comfortable seatings outside. Look for the huge red couch!!!!

Recommended for:FoodiesLocal CultureNightlife LoversTrendsters
    Natalie K
    5 Sep 08, 2013

I will always remember Secret Pizza as the place where a prostitute stole my pizza. Well to be fair, it wasn't intentional. She was standing in line with her "John" right behind us and thought the slice they pushed out was hers instead of mine. She tried to offer to give it back to me, which was nice but I had to politely decline since I have no idea where her hand or mouth touching the pizza had recently been.

Judging by the crazy long line, Secret Pizza is probably the worst kept secret in Vegas. The establishment is located on the third floor and has an obscure entrance right in between 2 restaurants. It's not hard to spot because you just have to spot the crowd.

The pizzas are good but don't take my word for it. I was pretty inebriated and extremely starved when I consumed my slice. I just remembered really enjoying my new slice of veggie pizza that was not touched by any ladies of the night. The guy at the counter even gave me one free slice extra of pepperoni since I had to wait longer for mine.

If you want a whole pie, you can actually call it in and walk right up to the counter to pick it up. That should be handy if you're in a large group and are able to call in as you leave the club to head here.

Connie Pistilli
    4 Aug 10, 2013

Perfect for post-partying at Marquee. The line is usually terribly long, and when you've been dancing all night long in 5 inch heels, the wait can be unbearable. But if you've got the drunkie munchies, then it's definitely worth it!

Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers
    Nathan Nowack
    5 Mar 26, 2013

Shhhh, it's a secret. Well maybe not anymore but it's down a very unmarked hallway. At the end, a small counter and pizza selection makes it quick. The pizza comes out after being heated in the oven. It's tasty, not too greasy, and the ingredients are too notch.

Traci
    5 Mar 18, 2013

What better way to cap off a late night in Vegas than with authentic, delicious NY-style pizza? Warning: this place is right next to Marquee, so lots of hungry post-club crowds head down the nondescript 3rd floor hallway next to Blue Ribbon Sushi for their $4 slice of pizza. We arrived just before the rush around 1:15am, and only waited about 10 min in line. You can order by the slice (and add custom toppings to your slice if you want) or by the pie. There isn't a lot of space inside, but you can always head outside to the lobby or to the 2nd floor below where there are lots of comfy chairs if you walk towards the West Tower elevators. We grabbed a couch at the Chandelier Bar to eat our food.

Jessica Y.
    5 Feb 02, 2013

Move. the. hell. over, Earl of Sandwich. I found a new late-night lover and it's NY style pizza in Vegas.

My girlfriend raved about this place, while I rolled my eyes and insisted we go to Earl instead. She convinced me and we walked on over after a long night at the Marquee (both conveniently located in the Cosmo) and we were all speechless after our first bite.

We ordered a combo of white cheese, sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms. I've never been a HUGE fan of pizza, but this thin, wide slice was simple and flawless.

Do you remember when Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael (TMNT) ended their adventure by tearing down a slice of ooey gooey cheese pizza?

WE FELT EXACTLY LIKE THAT (or at least I did).

Jen Knoedl @GogobotChicago
    5 Dec 21, 2012

It's worth the hunt to find Secret Pizza in the Cosmopolitan Hotel. For $6 you can get a pre-made slice heated to crispy perfection.

Grace C.
    5 Oct 08, 2012

So while in Vegas, Cella P and her boyfriend tell us - you need to get pizza from secret pizza. come again?

So this place is in the Cosmopolitan hotel. There are no signs, nothing listed in the directory. You just have to know where it's at. You go down a random hallway and it opens up to what looks like a pizza joint in NYC. no menu, no anything.

Since Cella P and her boyfriend were supposed to meet up with us, Liezl E and I just waited in line. Well, after a few texts back and forth, they weren't coming and we were already in line to try this pizza, so hey, how about we buy a whole pizza and bring it back to the house? Sure!

We ordered a whole pie - standard pizza - half with pepperoni and half just plain cheese. I had some of both - the sauce, the cheese, the dough. SO GOOD.

If you want to attract some drunks and crazies, just walk through the Cosmo and out on to the strip to Planet Hollywood (which is where are car was parked) We got a lot of "I'll give you a dollar for a slice" and "where did they get that pizza"

We all enjoyed the pizza, and I'll definitely be back to the random place inbetween two restaurants when I'm in vegas later this month.

Rosemary Tsai
    3 Sep 25, 2012

Secret Pizza is really a hidden secret to find. It's on the 3rd floor of Cosmopolitan, inside the alley next to Blue Ribbon Sushi. I came here with a bunch of crazy fun Yelp Elites to fill our tummies (& mostly to sober) after our crazy night at the Cat House!

We ordered a white pizza and a 1/2mushroom&sausage and 1/2 pepperoni pizza. I gotta say, I prefer the white pizza better. For some reason, the white pizza had a lot more flavors than the sausage. Maybe the meat was too over powering for the thin crust. The ricotta on the white pizza was so smooth and "FATTY". When we held the pizza vertically, the fat was literally dripping!

The dough was too chewy for my taste. It was a little bite rubbery, which I don't think it's suppose to be like that for a true NY style pizza. The wait for the pizza was also way too long. We wait around 30 minutes for the pizza..... which is way too long to wait for any food.

Come try when you're in Vegas, but I'm sure you can find a pizza place like this in CA! CA has EVERYTHING!

John H.
    3 Sep 07, 2012

Hidden away along a sushi restaurant on the upper floors of a restaurant is a wannabe dive pizza stand in the Cosmopolitan hotel. There is something charming about the old records and 80's arcade machine here. Still the pizzas here ain't bad, but these are Vegas prices of course. It's not cheap compared to the outside, but it's cheaper than some other places.

New York pizza in Vegas.

Paris Las Vegas Hotel
Paris Las Vegas Hotel

Fountains at Bellagio
Fountains at Bellagio
The Eiffel Tower (Las Vegas)
The Eiffel Tower (Las Vegas)
Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub