Senator Apartments Budapest
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Senator Apartments BudapestFirst to ReviewJan 02, 2013
Amazing deal. This is the way to go when traveling in Budapest (for a beginner). We got a spacious one bedroom apartment with a balcony and partial view of Saint Stephens Basilica on the 7th floor. Complete with a washing machine and fully equipped kitchen with new appliances and dinnerware. There's a 24 hour mini mart across the street and a patisserie to get breakfast from. Central location, walking distance to metro station and the chain bridge if you want to walk to Buda Castle. One thing preventing this apartment from getting 5 stars is the mattress...way too soft for my liking.
Outstanding!1478 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 97%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food89% loved the dining experience.
- Location83% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 68% of guests had positive things to say about it.