Restaurants near Sentrim 680 Hotel
- 10.12 miWabera Street and Kaunda Street, Nairobi, Kenya0.12 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel2 reviews
This is where you should go if you happen to be craving a big serving of Italian food when you're hanging out in downtown Nairobi. The food is delicious and served in a romantic atmosphere.Popular with
- 20.17 miNairobi, Kenya0.17 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel1 review
Hot on the heels of Java is the South African entrant, known for its understated locales and – according to most people – its superior cappuccino. The service was pleasant, eliciting my largest tip of the day. The cappuccino was nicely presented, complete with the obligatory detailing atop the drink. The taste was mellower than Java’s – more medium roast ...
- 30.17 miMama Ngina Street0.17 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel1 review
Wimpy might not offer you a classy venue or a memorable beef burger taste, but it’s a place to go when you want fast service and good prices. Their beef burger is just that – a bun and grilled beef; nothing fancy, unless of course you order extra toppings.
- 40.19 miAt the Stanley Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya0.19 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel1 review
A small dimly lit restaurant in the Stanley hotel. The decor is well done, and the service is great, but the food is definitely only a ghost of what one would consider Thai food, all spice or sophistication has been removed possibly so as not to offend the international taste bud. Therefore its not a place I frequent especially given ...Popular with
- 50.19 miNairobi, Kenya0.19 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel
A past traveler relic, but now basically a vastly overpriced cafe in the middle of Nairobi traffic. The service of course is friendly, but there is really no point in paying twenty dollars for the breakfast buffet there, and nothing really for the visitor to see.
- 60.18 miKimathi Street 1st floor, Balfour House near Nation Center, CBD, Nairobi, Kenya0.18 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel1 review
Hosting live music on a distorted sounds system, there is an attached bar with a dance floor, and a large restaurant serving local food. The food is good. The stewed beef comes tender with excellent flavor, and the fried tilapia is moist and delicious. Definitely a local favorite, with local standards to be prepared to eat with your hands, and ...
- 70.03 miKenyatta Avenue and Muindi Bingu Street, CBD, Nairobi, Kenya0.03 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel
A well known classic in Nairobi for nyama choma, Congolese dancing and the odd brawl. Set in the central business district, it is not the friendliest place to be at night but the choma is decent, the dancing is quite entertaining, and there is a lot of outdoor seating, so it is a nice place to be when its nice ...Popular with
- 80.54 miThe Fairmount Norfolk, Harry Thuku Rd, Central Business District0.54 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel
Located at the Fairmount Hotel, the prices here make it a place that cannot be visited too often. However, the food is delicious and the service is excellent. In a city where everything is expensive, and sometimes good, this place leaves you feeling like you paid for a high quality meal. The fish and steak are both recommended.Popular with
- 90.46 miNational Bank Building, Harambee Avenue0.46 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel2 reviews
Try their Calamari Maridadi, a grilled calamari with olive oil, served with mixed green leaves and sweet red pepper salsa. It's sumptuous. If you want ambience though, head for The Tamarind Mombasa.
- 100.86 miHill Lane off Mara Road, Upper Hill, Nairobi, Kenya0.86 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel
Just some tents set-up on the side of the road next to the car wash, but some super tasty nyama choma, and a favorite lunch spot for the surrounding offices. Definitely a great place for some quick, quality grilled chicken and tilapia.
- 110.62 miMamlaka Rd, Nairobi, Kenya0.62 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel1 review
Located at the YWCA, it is a value spot for sure. You can get local dishes, and an assortment of other lunch and dinner items for a couple dollars. Great option if you are on a budget.Popular with
- 120.43 miP. O. Box 46302 Processional Way, Nairobi, Kenya0.43 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel
The poolside restaurant in the Serena hotel. They do overpriced buffets for breakfast and lunch and otherwise have a marginally interesting menu of sandwiches and the sort. The food kind of feels like its from a posh cafeteria, but it is very nice to sit by the pool.
- 130.84 miFairview Hotel, Bishop Road, Nairobi, Kenya0.84 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel
One of the three Fairviews restaurants. This one has a menu as weird as the others. Sushi, Thai, quesadillas, salads, sandwiches, and pizza. Nothing is too impressive. You do get to sit in the garden though with some wise old trees and bubbling fountains.
- 140.84 miFairview Hotel, Bishop Road, Nairobi, Kenya0.84 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel
Located at the Fairviews Hotel, the restaurant is located next to a beautiful pool or stone balconies, and gardens. The food is assorted international, and did not seem like anything special though.
- 150.75 miGem Suites Serviced Apartments, State House Crescent, Nairobi, Kenya0.75 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel
Hidden away from the rest of Nairobi. This is a quiet place to have drinks with friends, or a meal from the menu. there is an outdoor lounge with comfortable couches, or some indoor tables. The service is attentive, but the food is only decent.
- 163.35 miLangata Road, Near Wilson Airport, PO Box 56685, City Square 00200, Nairobi, Kenyan Regions, Kenya3.35 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel16 reviews
Excellent food, service, and atmosphere. Keep the flag on your table up and the servers will continue to serve your plate from the giant slabs of exotic meats speared on the steel swords they carry around the restaurant.Popular with
- 172.97 miUpper Parklands Estate, Nairobi, Kenya2.97 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel2 reviews
The food is delicious, the meat tender, the njera fresh, and the service friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are pretty standard, and we suggest you get one of the suggested platters, which cost around 850 KSh pp. The coffee was perfectly made and presented. The staff truly are delightful.Popular with
- 182.12 miP. O. Box 4289 Lenana Rd, Nairobi, Kenya2.12 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel2 reviews
Osteria is one of Nairobi’s best Italian restaurants. You can sit outside under the umbrellas, which is perfect for warm nights. Inside, quaint shelves lined with bottles of wine provide an authentic touch. The wine Gaiya Shiraz Pinotage. Some might find it ironic that the best wine at an Italian restaurant is South African, but it reflects well on our ...
- 191.97 miViking House, Waiyaki Way, Westlands1.97 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel
What a great place for a feast. Definitely bring your appetite, and plan to hangout for a while, as the service is Brazilian style, where waiters bring around different cuts of BBQ-ed meat of your choosing. The meat is high quality, the seasonings are delicious, and they are expertly grilled. The quality here is much better than the more famous ...
- 201.14 miCorner of Ralph Bunche road and Lenana road, Milimani1.14 mi from Sentrim 680 Hotel2 reviews
Slims is great for cocktails and buffalo wins, but they won’t crack open a bottle of wine just for one glass. You will have to make do with their Drostdy – Hof red from the box (which was actually not bad at all). The ambience is superb if you sit at the cylindrical bar, or at the window, watching the ...