Hotels for Local Culture in Seoul
- 1 Songong-dong Jung-gu | Jung-gu, Seoul 100-070, South KoreaRanked #7 overall in Seoul hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Lotte is one of the largest food, entertainment and shopping conglomerates in Korea, and their immense flair for opulence certainly isn't lost on their massive hotel in the Myeong-dong area....Popular with
- 151 Soonhwa-dong, Joong-gu, Seoul 100-130, South KoreaRanked #10 overall in Seoul hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Ramada hotel reminded me of a small timeshare. We had a fridge and a stove we could cook on. Though it wasn't in the heart of Seoul, it was...Popular with
- 395, 5-ga, Namdaemun-ro | Chung-gu, Seoul 100-676, South KoreaRanked #14 overall in Seoul hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I’m typically not a fan of huge hotels, but this one is actually quite lovely. The lobby is enormous and busy, but the rest of the hotel is surprisingly calm....Popular with
- 130 Bongeunsa-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-080, South KoreaRanked #17 overall in Seoul hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is an excellent hotel. Geared to the business traveler, the Novotel Ambassador boasts a unique feel that is unexpected considering its practical purpose. The lobby is large without being...Popular with
- Yeongdeungpo-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #22 overall in Seoul hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is a great hotel, but it definitely caters to a business clientele. There's no pool, no sauna/spa, and no bathtubs in the standard deluxe king-size rooms. The guest rooms...Popular with
- 1316-31 Seocho 4(sa)-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #26 overall in Seoul hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
If you’re staying in Seoul for an extended period of time and want a clean, spacious, home-away-from-home in the Gangnam area, then The Chereville is a good choice. Located on...
- 28-2 Woonni dong Jong-ro gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #29 overall in Seoul hotels2 reviews
This is a great hostel for the budget backpacker. Generally speaking, Korea doesn’t possess the abundant hostel community of other countries, and if Beewon was transplanted in, say, Bangkok or...Popular with
- 117-2 MyeongRyun3Ga MyeongRyunDong JongroGu | MyeongRyunDong JongroGu, Seoul 110-523, South KoreaRanked #30 overall in Seoul hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 0
The Bong House (pronounced with a long ‘o’) is run by Mr. Bong himself, a middle-aged Korean man who has created quite the chill little hostel in the busy theater...
- 248-7 Nonhyun-dong, Kangnam-gu, Seoul 135-010, South KoreaRanked #44 overall in Seoul hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
This is exactly the kind of spot you'd expect Sherlock Holmes to be hiding out in. Its ornate and opulent decor, with chandeliers, marble floors and tables, dark woods, brass...
- 73-1 2-Ka, Inhyun-Dong Jung-gu | Kyonggi-Do, Seoul 100-282, South KoreaRanked #47 overall in Seoul hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
There are staff that can speak perfect Chinese.