Hotels for Students in Seoul
- Yeongdeungpo-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #22 overall in Seoul hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I love this hotel because of the location and how clean and modern the hotel is! The hotel is located in the Seoul Times Square shopping center which is great!...Popular with
- 360-51 Sindorim-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #34 overall in Seoul hotels2 reviews
The location of the Sheraton D Cube City is convenient in that it is located on top of a shopping complex that is accessible by subway and buses. It is...Popular with
- 1 Soonhwa-dong Jung-gu, Seoul 100-130, South KoreaRanked #23 overall in Seoul hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
A fat fingered online booking on a return business trip to Seoul meant I reserved this place rather than the similarly named Fraser Suites in Insadong. And what a pleasant...Popular with
- 120 Bongeunsa-ro, Gangnam-gu, 135-907, Seoul KoreaRanked #24 overall in Seoul hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I've stayed at this Ritz Carlton twice. The first time was way back in 2004. My impression was that it was looking a bit tired and not quite up to...Popular with
- 61-3 Choongmuro 2ga Chung-gu, Seoul 100 012, South KoreaRanked #25 overall in Seoul hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
- 1316-31 Seocho 4(sa)-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #26 overall in Seoul hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
A long-term stay option in Gangnam-gu, the M Chereville is located on a quiet side street about a 3 min minute walk from Gangnam Station. After you get past the...
- 676 Yoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-915 , South KoreaRanked #27 overall in Seoul hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Renaissance Seoul Hotel has a very courteous and friendly staff, well-furnished rooms, and several convenient hotel amenities. The breakfast buffet is better than most, and offers both Western and...
- 117-2 MyeongRyun3Ga MyeongRyunDong JongroGu | MyeongRyunDong JongroGu, Seoul 110-523, South KoreaRanked #30 overall in Seoul hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 0
The Bong House (pronounced with a long ‘o’) is run by Mr. Bong himself, a middle-aged Korean man who has created quite the chill little hostel in the busy theater...
- 28-2 Woonni dong Jong-ro gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #29 overall in Seoul hotels2 reviews
This is a great hostel for the budget backpacker. Generally speaking, Korea doesn’t possess the abundant hostel community of other countries, and if Beewon was transplanted in, say, Bangkok or...Popular with
- 30Ranked #28 overall in Seoul hotels2 reviews