- Distance: 0.0 mi
2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 6
Really peaceful and charming bamboo cottage. This place is tucked privately on 2 acre parcel between Haiku town and Makawao. The best pool ever exists on this property, and there...
Nearby Things to do
- 3Hana Highway, Makawao, HI 96768Ranked #1 overall in Paia things to doDistance: 4.1 mi49 reviews
Great spot to watch the Ho'okipa Beach Park surfers is the Hookipa Lookout. Park your car here and enjoy the big waves without surfing yourself.Popular with
- 46300 Hana Highway, Haiku, HIRanked #2 overall in Haiku things to doDistance: 3.2 mi28 reviews
WATER SHOES!!!!! I'm the idiot that brought them, left them on the car, saw people walking with flip flops and thought "those idiots! why are they walking in flip flops!"...Popular with
- 7810 Haiku Road #120, Haiku, HI 96708Ranked #4 overall in Haiku things to doDistance: 1.5 mi6 reviews
If you're into mountain-biking and want to DIY a trip down Haleakala's backside on the Skyline Trail, starting from Science City observatories, then these are the guys you want to...Popular with
- 81294 Makawao Ave, Makawao, HIRanked #3 overall in Makawao things to doDistance: 4.4 mi3 reviews
Great fun for the whole family and a fantastic fun outing and way to see some of the Makawao Forest. This is an adventuresome attraction to have only 5 minutes...Popular with
- 10Makawao, HIRanked #4 overall in Makawao things to doDistance: 2.7 mi1 review
Aubrey's photography skills coupled with her amazing customer service provides a great experience. I used Aubrey for professional head shots and really enjoyed the time. She also does destination weddings...