Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Haiku-Pauwela, HI, US

Really peaceful and charming bamboo cottage. This place is tucked privately on 2 acre parcel between Haiku town and Makawao. The best pool ever exists on this property, and there is a water feature that runs alongside the house which is the best way to sit and enjoy your morning tea and coffee. Simply amazing house nestled under beautiful trees ...

Restaurants near Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub for Business Travelers

Top Hotels in Haiku

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
filtered byBusinessX

Mama's Fish House

4.47 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is without question the best restaurant on the island, maybe even in the state. The fish is caught locally and the fishermen are identified on the menu to give the true taste of authenticity. The preparations are numerous and delicious. Of all the restaurants on Maui, this one ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryBusiness

Anthony's Coffee Co.

4.99 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Great strong coffee and open at 5:30am. Now that I live in Paia, I walk here every morning. Free Wi-Fi but no electrical outlets :(

Popular withBusinessBackpackersBudget

Paia Fish Market Restaurant

4.96 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Great walk in style fish house. Local favorite. Come up to north shore to see the surf and big waves and have lunch or dinner here. Casual, picnic table style. But the food is terrific!

Popular withFoodiesBudgetBusiness

Mana Foods

4.88 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Where the Kama'aina (locals) go for fresh, organic, vegan and just downright delicious groceries and foods.

Popular withVegetarianLocalGreen

Cafe Des Amis

Cafe Des Amis is a popular eatery in Paia, specializing in French food with local Hawaiian food and ingredients. I ordered the crepe from their menu, it came with a side of green salad. The crepe was nice and hot, with the cheese melting. The salad was not so fresh though, some of the edges were already yellow in color. ...

Popular withFoodiesWellnessVegetarian

Nuka

1.62 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

A bit off the normal beaten path, this hidden gem is tucked away into the upcountry town of Haiku. A great selection of fresh sashimi and inventive rolls are available at the sushi bar. Shown is the signature "Nuka Roll". Delicious!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

Haliimaile General Store

2.72 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Haliimaile General Store is renowned Chef Bev Gannon's one of a kind restaurant on Maui. It sits in the heart of Haliimaile, which is a small community surrounded by what used to be pineapple fields. It has a plantation house charm that is very unique. The food is simple, elegant, and always fresh. I highly recommend Sashimi Napolean and many ...

Popular withFoodiesHistoryLocal

Colleen's

1.53 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Colleen's always provides a great dining experience for both breakfast and dinner. The food is great with many wonderful staples and many more nightly specials. The bloody Mary's are done of the best on the island. We love their open air and high ceilings, mixed with large mirrors and dark wood trim. To top it off the prices are very ...

Popular withLocalFamiliesAdventure

Ono Gelato CO LLC

4.97 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Ono Gelato is really good. Everything is made with local, organic ingredients but most importantly it is delicious!

Popular withFamiliesGreenFoodies

Komoda Store & Bakery

2.9 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

I miss Komoda stick donuts, butter rolls and pies! We grew up in Makawao so stopping by the store was always a treat. At thanksgiving my family always had to order an extra pumpkin or apricot-peach pie just for me because I could eat the whole thing! Classic mom and pop operation, definitely worth a detour. :)

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Cafe Mambo

4.91 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

One of my favorite dishes to share is the Pinchos Platter. It's a bit of a carnivorous feast but the grilled chicken and steak are cooked to perfections. it's huge which is perfect to share with a glass of wine. Also, Paia is a great place to people watch. So many colorful people cruising around. Cafe Mambo is in the ...

Popular withFamilies

Makawao Steak House

2.82 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

I love the old steak house vibe which is so rare on Maui. My favorite is the tenderloin, and everytime I've had it it's cooked to perfection. I think their salad bar and other menu options could use some help though. Wish it was more innovative. I also think the service could use some help. Its always been packed when ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Charley's Restaurant

4.92 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Great breakfast spot in Paia. Lots of space, big portions, great omelettes. Very kid friendly.

Popular withLocalFamiliesFoodies

Casanova Italian Restaurant and Deli

2.95 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

I must admit I was a little skeptical when I stepped inside this place. There was something that on first glance reminded me of a run down 70s disco (apparently it turns into a nightclub in the evenings - I missed that). But the food was really tasty - home-made linguini was really tasty, as was the gnocchi.

Popular withFoodiesOutdoorAdventure

Milagros Food Company

Looking for a pretty killer rita on Maui? Milagros is the spot. Love the outdoor seating in Paia. Good vibes.

Popular withNightlifeFamiliesLuxury

Market Fresh Bistro

2.83 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Tucked away in the paniolo (ccowboy) town of Makawao site Market Fresh Bistro, farm to table dining at its finest. Market Fresh users all organic, local farm raised ingredients and showcases Hawaii’s finest produce and products. I love ordering a salad here and then adding fresh fish or organic chicken. You can tell its from the garden-their salad greens burst ...

Popular withGreenFoodies

Moana Bakery & Cafe

4.81 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

The new Moana Cafe is my favorite place to eat in Paia by a landslide. The food is fresh and delicious and Jimmy the bartender is out of this world. Just ask him to create something for you. Rest assured it will blow your mind. I hear that soon, the new owners will be renovating this spot so it should ...

Maui Kombucha

Get off the Hana Hwy and take that drive to Haiku. Hidden on the back side of the Haiku Cannery shopping center (past Upcountry Fitness) is a "booch" lovers delight! When you walk up to the booch bar, you will be given free shots of the flavors on tap. Be careful, the Kombucha here has magical powers and soon you ...

Popular withVegetarianSpiritualWellness

Polli's Mexican Restaurant

2.91 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Decent food and good margaritas, opposite Casanova's in Makawao. Some vegetarian dishes as well as typical Mexican fare.

Popular withLocalFamiliesFoodies

Rodeo General Store

2.85 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

This little market in cowboy town has a nice deli where you can pick up snacks for the beach or hiking trips. They also have fresh juices and smoothies. Not a place to buy grocery items. Prices are very high.

Popular withLocalFoodies