Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Haiku-Pauwela, HI, US

Really peaceful and charming bamboo cottage. This place is tucked privately on 2 acre parcel between Haiku town and Makawao. The best pool ever exists on this property, and there is a water feature that runs alongside the house which is the best way to sit and enjoy your morning tea and coffee. Simply amazing house nestled under beautiful trees ...

Restaurants near Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub for Trendsters

Top Hotels in Haiku

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
filtered byTrendstersX

Nuka

1.62 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Some of the best sushi I have ever had! Fresh and amazing. Everything was tasty. Be sure to check out specials. We ordered some shrimp tempura after we saw the table next to us enjoying some. The raw selections were perfection. Loved! Tucked away on the north shore, high $ but worth every dime. Be sure to try the black ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

Paia Fish Market Restaurant

4.96 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Good not great. Good place to eat, I do recommend as it's a fun place to grab a bite in paia. Crowded for sure, but lines go fast. Fish taco was not best I've had but my husbands fish and chips were excellent. Good for a little tourist spot.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetTrendsters

Colleen's

1.53 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Colleen's always provides a great dining experience for both breakfast and dinner. The food is great with many wonderful staples and many more nightly specials. The bloody Mary's are done of the best on the island. We love their open air and high ceilings, mixed with large mirrors and dark wood trim. To top it off the prices are very ...

Popular withLocalFamiliesTrendsters

Nellies Bistro 19

Nellies Bistro 19 is a small and cute eatery in Paia town. It's clean and quaint, a nice selection of healthy and local food/drinks to choose from, and plenty of outside seating.

Popular withWellnessFoodiesTrendsters

Mama's Fish House

4.47 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

THE BEST. Authentic Hawaiian fish preparations, stunning ocean views and aloha filled decorations. It is pretty close to the airport and is a great way to get relaxed and in the island mindset. Before or after Mama's catch some surfers and big waves at the cliffs of Ho'okipa and walk around the quaint surfer town of Paia.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryLocal

Mana Foods

4.88 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Where the Kama'aina (locals) go for fresh, organic, vegan and just downright delicious groceries and foods.

Popular withVegetarianLocalGreen

Ono Gelato CO LLC

4.97 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Came here after lunch at Flatbread Pizza. Prices are a little high about $5 a scoop but it was so tasty! Order the Mac Nut Ice Cream or Sandy Beach both super tasty and great on a summer day!

Popular withFamiliesGreenFoodies

Cafe Des Amis

What a cozy little cafe! The outdoor seating area is great - I could hang out here for hours. They specialize in Mediterranean and Indian fare. They have a variety of sweet and savory crepes as well. Their hummus platter is huge, and enough for four people to snack on.

Popular withFoodiesWellnessVegetarian

Cafe Mambo

4.91 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

One of my favorite dishes to share is the Pinchos Platter. It's a bit of a carnivorous feast but the grilled chicken and steak are cooked to perfections. it's huge which is perfect to share with a glass of wine. Also, Paia is a great place to people watch. So many colorful people cruising around. Cafe Mambo is in the ...

Popular withFamilies

Haliimaile General Store

2.72 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Haliimaile General Store is renowned Chef Bev Gannon's one of a kind restaurant on Maui. It sits in the heart of Haliimaile, which is a small community surrounded by what used to be pineapple fields. It has a plantation house charm that is very unique. The food is simple, elegant, and always fresh. I highly recommend Sashimi Napolean and many ...

Popular withFoodiesHistoryLocal

Baked On Maui

1.68 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

If you can get out of there without 10,000 calories in your hand you should win an award. Amazing baked good here! Its also my favorite place to tuck away and work. Excellent strong coffee and free wi fi.

Popular withSpiritualGreenTrendsters

Anthony's Coffee Co.

4.99 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Great strong coffee and open at 5:30am. Now that I live in Paia, I walk here every morning. Free Wi-Fi but no electrical outlets :(

Popular withBusinessBackpackersBudget

Komoda Store & Bakery

2.9 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

I miss Komoda stick donuts, butter rolls and pies! We grew up in Makawao so stopping by the store was always a treat. At thanksgiving my family always had to order an extra pumpkin or apricot-peach pie just for me because I could eat the whole thing! Classic mom and pop operation, definitely worth a detour. :)

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Makawao Steak House

2.82 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

I love the old steak house vibe which is so rare on Maui. My favorite is the tenderloin, and everytime I've had it it's cooked to perfection. I think their salad bar and other menu options could use some help though. Wish it was more innovative. I also think the service could use some help. Its always been packed when ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Charley's Restaurant

4.92 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Charley’s is a fun restaurant & saloon in the old town of Paia. Clearly, it’s Willie Nelson’s favorite drinking hole as his photos and memorabilia are plastered all over their walls (he has a home in Paia). While we were only there for drinks, their food looked quite good – they offer a variety of American favorites and it seemed ...

Popular withLocalFamiliesFoodies

Casanova Italian Restaurant and Deli

2.95 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

I must admit I was a little skeptical when I stepped inside this place. There was something that on first glance reminded me of a run down 70s disco (apparently it turns into a nightclub in the evenings - I missed that). But the food was really tasty - home-made linguini was really tasty, as was the gnocchi.

Popular withFoodiesOutdoorAdventure

Milagros Food Company

Looking for a pretty killer rita on Maui? Milagros is the spot. Love the outdoor seating in Paia. Good vibes.

Popular withNightlifeFamiliesLuxury

Market Fresh Bistro

2.83 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

Tucked away in the paniolo (ccowboy) town of Makawao site Market Fresh Bistro, farm to table dining at its finest. Market Fresh users all organic, local farm raised ingredients and showcases Hawaii’s finest produce and products. I love ordering a salad here and then adding fresh fish or organic chicken. You can tell its from the garden-their salad greens burst ...

Popular withGreenFoodies

Moana Bakery & Cafe

4.81 mi from Serenity in Paradise- at our Exclusive Bamboo Temple Retreat w/ private Hot Tub

The new Moana Cafe is my favorite place to eat in Paia by a landslide. The food is fresh and delicious and Jimmy the bartender is out of this world. Just ask him to create something for you. Rest assured it will blow your mind. I hear that soon, the new owners will be renovating this spot so it should ...

Maui Kombucha

Get off the Hana Hwy and take that drive to Haiku. Hidden on the back side of the Haiku Cannery shopping center (past Upcountry Fitness) is a "booch" lovers delight! When you walk up to the booch bar, you will be given free shots of the flavors on tap. Be careful, the Kombucha here has magical powers and soon you ...

Popular withVegetarianSpiritualWellness