Set Nightclub

320 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL
SET Nightclub

• Set Nightclub

HORRIBLE, SHADY AND DISGUSTING IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!

THIS CLUB was by far the biggest DISGRACE I have ever experienced. I had been planning to celebrate my birthday here for about a month now and had been talking back and forth with a promoter for weeks. I had a party of 30+ people, tables, bottles, a cake, everything reserved for my birthday. The promoter had been texting and calling me every day to check in on things a few days before the big night. I had 30+ people drive an hour away to celebrate here. Once I arrived, 6 of my girlfriends and I got out of our taxi and walked to the front door. The promoter was no where to be found (he was hiding) and when I went up to him to ask him if his name was DANNY KAYNE (561) 926-0270 (feel free to harass him for being an asshole) he looked at me up and down and said "no, I don't know who that is" and walked away. I then speak to the "door manager" named MARCUS (British African American DOUCHEBAG), he looks at his reservation list and tells me that my name is not on the list and they were "booked for the night" with other table reservations. I was disgusted. Just because we may of not looked like barbie dolls, they didn't give us the time of day. The door manager then told me he could set something up at a "different" club because this club was "too exclusive" for us. WHO SAYS THAT IN THEIR RIGHT MIND? I literally wanted to sucker punch him in the face. My whole night was ruined. My birthday was ruined. I was in tears and felt so rejected. No one ever deserves to feel that way, especially on their birthday. The door manager told me he "spoke" to someone at a club down the street called Camio, and that I had everything set up there instead. I walked 5 blocks IN HEALS with 30 of my friends, when I got to the door..the door manager at Camio said no one ever called to set anything up. At that point, I was done. My birthday was ruined and there was nothing anyone could do to change it. I will never go back to this club and I will make SURE that none of my friends or family ever step foot in that club again. PATHEDIC.

• Set Nightclub

Miami Beach has for years featured some of the best clubs and DJ's in the world. SET is one of the hottest new clubs in South Beach scene and doesn't disappoint. The club is located on Lincoln Road and will host the official Scope art fair party during Art Basel.

• Set Nightclub

My girlfriends and I were here in June 2011. Our concierge (Gansevoort) recommending it as a great spot on Friday night, but it turned out to be pretty fail. The guy at the front was really fussy about who to let in. He agreed to let us in (just girls), and when we tried to help out a group of guys in line with us, the guy at the door refused all of us, and said to the girls, "I tried to help you out, and this is what you do" (referring to us trying to bring in the guys too). It was a sign. It is all right, I suppose, to be picky about the crowd. But if you do so, you've got to let in a good looking, cool, interesting crowd. It was the opposite inside the club :( The club was slow to fill up, and the crowd was meh.

• Set Nightclub

Cute place on Lincoln Rd. In the daytime you can't tell that it's a night club inside. We went on a Sunday night and it was still crowded with great music. I don't think Miami ever sleeps! I would recommend going to this place. It's a smaller spot, less intimidating than LIV for those that aren't into clubbing. They played good music and it was a more intimate feel. I'd definitely go back too. Location is easy and good with lots of eateries around.

• Set Nightclub

Located just south of the ultra popular Mynt nightclub on the northern portion of the Miami Beach Strip is Set Nightclub. Though somewhat easier to get into than it's northern counterpart, Set is certainly not lacking in any style because of it. This expansive club is decorated in the fashion of celebrity homes from the first half of the twentieth century. You'll find some of the best private VIP areas here, in addition to some of the most memorizing lighting anywhere on the strip. Great for groups who are looking for a good time, the Set is indeed one of the best Nightclubs in Miami Beach.

Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers

mark niel

• Set Nightclub

Are you planning a trip to Miami, Florida anytime in the near future? If you said yes and you like night life, you should check out Set Nightclub. This gorgeous venue is similar in appearance to the grand Hollywood homes of the 1930s and 40s, and features two floors. On Thursday nights, you can dance the night away to hip-hop and open format music. Friday nights, you can listen to the cool sounds provided by DJs N'dy and Idea. Saturday nights feature Pandora and Sundays feature a different DJ each week.

1,949 people visited Set Nightclub