Things to do in Seward
- 4Kenai Fjords National Park, 1212 4th Ave, Seward, AKRanked #4 overall in Seward things to do6 reviews
This is a GREAT little excursion from our house in Sterling. You can start at the National Park Visitor's Center and then hike up to the glacier itself on a...Popular with
- 7301 Railway Avenue, Seward, AlaskaRanked #7 overall in Seward things to do1 review
Located in downtown Seward, the SeaLife Center is Alaska's only public aquarium and ocean wildlife rescue center, giving home to injured or rescued marine animals. It is a non-profit organization,...Popular with
- 8Caines Head, Bear Creek, AK 99664Ranked #9 overall in Seward things to do1 review
This 4.5 mile coastal trail departing from Lowell Point was a true escape into the Alaskan wilderness. The trek weaves into dense green forest, onto deserted beaches, over rickety bridges,...Popular with
- 93rd Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USARanked #8 overall in Seward things to do1 review
Historic "Main" street. Stroll the lovely shops or stop and have a microbrew with your lunch!
- 10Exit Glacier, Kenai Fjords National Park, Alaska 99664, USARanked #10 overall in Seward things to do1 review
Only part of Kenai Fjords NP that is accessible by land. Nice easy trail to view the glacier or tougher one all the way to the face.