- 11Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
A real five stars. The rooms are big and well furnished. Ottimo hotel con personale mauriziano la cucina è molto buona. Adatto sia alle coppie che alle famiglie.Popular with
- 12Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 13Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Anse Royale hotels1 review
A great place to relax and get away from it all. The beach of Anse Forbans is one of the best beaches in my eyes in the Seychelles and great...
- 14Ranked #3 overall in Mahe Island hotels1 review
For me, that's the best Guest House in Seychelles. Rooms are wonderful with a nice view on Victoria. The food is incredible and varied ! Been there 4 times.
- 15Ranked #2 overall in Mahe Island hotels1 review
- 16Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Bel Ombre hotels1 review
It was really relaxing .. the hotel is at the beach which is clean and quite .. perfect for couples and people who are searching for peace :)Popular with
- 17Ranked #3 overall in Praslin Island hotels1 review
Nice hotel with a great view. I advice you to book the "Katiti" room. What a view on bay !
- 18Hotel Class:Ranked #5 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
Nice Guest House. I've been there in 2008 on honeymoon. They've got a pool since that time.Popular with
- 19Ranked #1 overall in Beau Vallon hotels1 review
A very classy establishment that will make you feel right at home. No gimmicks, just quality. Friendly and helpful staff. Just 5 min walk off the beach
- 20Hotel Class:Ranked #6 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
Soo expensive, you can easily spend $70 on sub-par meal. Staff members at the reception can also be quite rude and not very helpful. Only great thing is its right...