Shake Shack

1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, Florida

Sara Whitford
    3 Oct 29, 2013

You can get a quality burger at Shake Shack for pretty cheap, and if you want to really slut it up after a night of drinking, go for the high cholesterol, love-handles Shake Stack, a cheeseburger with fried cheese balls and mushroom. It's got enough calories to feed a Somalian for a week and tastes amazing. Come hungry because this place doesn't mess around. And if you've gone this far, why not try the cheese fries? But to be honest, the milkshakes aren't that spectacular. I would stick with the savory snacks.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
    Richard P
    5 Aug 16, 2012

Visiting Miami I was excited to see an advertisement for Shake Sack while walking down Lincoln Road Mall. I have had Shake Shack when I visited New York last year and I remember loving it, so me and my friends were excited to go back. Shake Shack did not disappoint!

I ordered the Shack Stack with cheese fries and a Coke. The Shack Stack is SO GOOD. I love the crunch of the portobello mushroom and the gooey cheese that comes out. It awesome!

I also had the strawberry cheesecake frozen custard which was perfect on such a hot summer day.

I'm glad that Shake Shack has made it to Miami. Maybe one day it will make its way to the West Coast.

Natasha Albornoz

The burgers here are simple but fresh and delicious. If the fries were a little better I would be here every week!

Sharon K. Yapp

So I hear that Shake Shack is superior to In 'n Out which is a pretty bold statement better In 'n Out is delicious! My conclusion is that In 'n Out is still better, burger to burger, but only marginally. Shake Shack is pretty tasty for a fast food burger! Also, the meat and ingredient quality here is very good (but therefore, the price is a little higher). The fries were not so delicious though. They have crinkle cut fries which reminded my friends of the frozen ones you buy from the super market. It wasn't that bad to me, but I prefer In 'n Out fries any day. Ultimately, I like the In 'n Out burger better because of the toasted bun. I felt that the Shake Shack burger is squishier in comparison.

Fiorella M