Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 81%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
Good!1654 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Especially suitable as wellness hotel according to guests.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 84%.
- Location83% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Restaurant82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
This Sharm el Sheikh property has a private beach. Dining options at Marriott Sharm El Sheikh Resort include a restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include beauty services and a hair salon. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a concierge desk.
Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars and electronic/magnetic keys. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Dining
- Game Room
- Mini Bar In Room