Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Dining
- Game Room
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 79%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
Very Good!1254 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- Location84% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 83%.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
This Sharm el Sheikh property has a private beach. Dining options at Marriott Sharm El Sheikh Resort include a restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include beauty services and a hair salon. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a concierge desk.
Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars and electronic/magnetic keys. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available.