Sheraton Anaheim Hotel

900 South Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802

Lily Rodriguez
    4 Nov 10, 2012

Legit, clean and adorable!!

Brian Patrick
    5 Jun 12, 2014

This hotel boasts a unique combination of sophistication and being kid friendly. The lobby is gigantic with classy dark wood furniture, fish tanks, and a fireplace that gives a mansion library feel. Outside, there are beautiful courtyards and a good-sized pool. Huge lawns are perfect for kids to run around and play tag. There are also small garden bridges, beautifully manicured flowers and gardens spread throughout the property. The rooms are large and there is tons of room to spread your luggage and walk around. The bathrooms are small. We were told that every room, including the suites, has a small bathroom. Enter the hotel near the hotel sign on Ball Rd. Mechanical arms at every entrance make you feel like you need to try a different driveway, but grab a ticket and enter to the front of the hotel – a little confusing for a first-time visitor.

travel33
    2 Jul 07, 2014

I'm sad to say that I didn't have a great experience at the Sheraton Anaheim Hotel. It is located next to Disneyland so the location is fantastic. They also offer a shuttle to the theme park. I was staying at this location because I was asked to work a booth at the NAMM show (Anaheim Convention Center). The person who booked it for me is a Starwood Preferred Guest and at other hotels they always treated me extra special. I'm not saying that I expect to be treated in a special manner but I expect decent customer service from a hotel with a Sheraton name. I checked in about 3pm last Thursday - the girl who handles the Starwood Preferred Guest line took care of me and she did not provide good customer service. I saw another person next to me checking in and their front desk person was fantastic. Later I got the feeling that the person behind the desk was a manager and that's probably why he was so friendly and helpful.

Later, I stopped by the front desk to ask about internet connection and the NAMM shuttle. The same girl was there and she was chatting with another co-worker who wasn't behind the counter. When I walked up, he gave me a big smile and asked how I was. However, the girl looked at me like I was interrupting an important conversation and gave me a short answer without even a smile. When I was walking away, the guy wished be a great evening and the girl did nothing.

The hotel is old. The hallways are gloomy, the elevators are rickety and the rooms are spacious but had a weird odor (a musty smell). They offer free internet in the lounge area but I overheard people complaining that they had a hard time logging on. I bought a glass of wine for $15 and it wasn't even a fancy Cab. I did like that they offered shuttle service to the NAMM show. I also liked that parking was not a problem though it was $14 per day.

I've never done a Trip Advisor review but this is the first experience where I actually want to write on Trip Advisor...I know most of the people who travel check reviews there (at least all my friends do).

Lorrie M

This was definitely upgrade than most of the Anaheim area hotels even though I'm generally not a big fan of Sheratons. I think generally this one puts on a nicer appearance than some other variations of Sheratons I've been to. The lobby is nice and warmly decorated, the receptionist is always smiling and ready at a moment's notice to help.

We seriously called in like five times for extra pillows, blankets, towels, shampoos, you name it. And separately, but within a span of 30 minutes. I was waiting for them to get mad but they didn't really hesitate to be friendly for the rest of the try. They were probably like "ugh this family" haha..

The room was comfortable and spacious for my family and they even had an arcade to entertain my little sister, although she was bored of it after an afternoon.

Showing Lowest Prices

Since being built in the 1960s, this 489-room castle-themed hotel has been renovated many times while still keeping its rich history and style. The 13 acres of the hotel features sprawling lawns, a koi pond, manicured gardens, spacious standard guest rooms, and a large lobby with a bar, fireplace and aquariums.

Features.
Dining options at Sheraton Anaheim Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge.

... read more
Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Anaheim property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.

Guestrooms.
There are 489 guestrooms at Sheraton Anaheim Hotel. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.

Notifications and Fees:

• There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.

The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.

• Self parking: US$ 10 per night (in/out privileges)
  • Pets: US$ 25 per pet, per day
  • Rollaway bed: US$ 15 per night

The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.

• Business Center
  • Wake Up Service
  • Coffee & Tea Maker
  • Game Room
  • Safe

Good!2162 reviews across the web.

• Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
  • Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
    Easily accessible by car, said 95%.
  • Service
    83% found the staff to be very friendly.
  • Grounds
    Clean pool, said 82%.
  • Hotel Building
    Conference area was excellent, according to 78%
  • Food
    72% loved the dining experience.
    72% thought it was clean.

Best Western Courtesy Inn