Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 50%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Sheraton Atlanta HotelFirst to ReviewDec 11, 2012
One of the coldest hotels I've ever been in. Every time I walk through it's door I feel as if I'm about to freeze. Other than that, it's got a great location being set in the heart of downtown Atlanta. The biggest downside I found was that it's not connected to the skywalk system as some of the other major hotels are so if you're walking from one to the other you may have to brave the Atlanta heat.
Very Good!2589 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location86% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsClean pool, said 85%.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 63% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at Sheraton Atlanta Downtown include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Atlanta property has 90000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, limo/town car service, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2009.
There are 763 guestrooms at Sheraton Atlanta Downtown. Beds come with signature bedding and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in November 2009. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 22 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 29 per day
- Pet deposit: US$ 100 per stay
- Wireless Internet in public areas: US$ 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Refrigerator: US$ 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.