Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capital
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Children Allowed
- Handicap Accessible
- Valet Parking
- Continental Breakfast
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 64%Luxury Travelers
- 64%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Sheraton Austin Hotel at the CapitalAmbassadorMember ofBusiness TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Aug 06, 2013
The Sheraton in austin is nothing special, but the location is convenient enough for visiting downtown. The rooms are pretty standard, nothing special but comfortable nevertheless. This hotel is best served for business trips and individuals with cars since there is an attached parking lot and it is right off the highway.Recommended for:Business Travelers
- Sheraton Austin Hotel at the CapitalOct 22, 2013
This downtown hotel is a popular option for business travelers and downtown visitors and is within walking distance of countless city attractions, from the Convention Center and the Capitol to downtown restaurants and the east side's best after-hours bars. Common areas, like the lobby bar and indoor swimming pool offer a relaxing atmosphere for travelers after a full day of exploring the city.
- Sheraton Austin Hotel at the CapitalJul 04, 2012
Pretty standard Sheraton hotel. Front desk staff is courteous (but not overly friendly). Convenient downtown Austin location, but several blocks walking distance from best local restaurant fare. Be forewarned that Stubb's, a well-known Austin barbeque & music venue, is right around the corner. Good for music fans, but can make this a noisy business retreat.
Good!1760 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location97% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 61% of guests gave positive feedback.