Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers & Casino
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers & CasinoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 3Aug 10, 2013
I was very nicely surprised from the hotel. I would recommend it to anybody who wants visiting Cairo. Have a very good breakfast and go to sightseeing all day. Its not expensive but in the same time clean and cosy with large comfortable rooms. The souvenir shops into hotel sell cheaper than the shops on the tourist streets (check the prices inside before to go on tour). Its very close to the Tower and the city center. Check the phone prices before to use it as well the internet .Recommended for:Business Travelers
- Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers & CasinoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
A really nice building but a little dated (but remember, you're in North Africa). Try to ask for a room that overlooks the Nile. It's a great location and they've renovated one of the hotel's towers. There's free internet, a pool, air conditioning in the rooms that works, and there's even a Japanese restaurant in the hotel that's very good. If you're coming from out of town, it would be hard to find something affordable that's nicer than this hotel.
Very Good!12 reviews across the web.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room100% thought rooms were spacious.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. 87% of the guests liked it.
- LocationLocation is great. Appreciated by 83% of guests.