Sheraton Colonia Golf & Spa Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Sheraton Colonia Golf & Spa ResortFirst to Review
Amazing hotel and service, and location. Its about 15 minutes from the center of Colonia, and the whole surroundings are so peaceful. It has a heated swimming pool which is indoor but is connected also to an outdoor section which has a magnificent atmosphere during a cold night. The whole place is just great to relax, and then you can go to Colonia to walk the oldest city in the South of South America. There are little stores, restaurants, and pubs and if the weather is nice you can sit outside on the cobblestone streets. Definitely an experience worth having.
Very Good!753 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Wellness AreaVery nice wellness & sports facilities.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- LocationLocation is great.
Dining options at Sheraton Colonia Golf & Spa Resort include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Colonia del Sacramento property has 900 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, valet parking, and a children's club.
There are 104 guestrooms at Sheraton Colonia Golf & Spa Resort. Guestrooms have river views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses and signature bedding. Bathrooms
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Wireless Internet in business center: US$ 15 24 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: US$ 15 24 (rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 15 24 (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: US$ 15 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible