Sheraton Dammam Hotel and Towers
Phone:03 834 5555
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
Dining options at Sheraton Dammam Hotel Towers include 5 restaurants. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a children's pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Damman property has 5200 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Business services, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2006.
There are 274 guestrooms at Sheraton Dammam Hotel Towers. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have city, sea, or pool views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, triple sheeting, down blankets, and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, iPod docking stations, and voice mail. 42 inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Shuttle transfer per adult: SAR 100 (per stay)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Early check in: SAR 250
- Late check out: SAR 250
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: SAR 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in business center: SAR 100 per night (rates may vary)
- High speed Internet (wired) in public areas: SAR 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: SAR 100 per night (rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): SAR 100 per night (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: SAR 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: SAR 109.25 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: SAR 100 per night
- Crib (infant bed): SAR 75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Good!517 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location93% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 86%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service53% said the reception staff was ok.