Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
- 51%Adventure Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (15)
Dining options at Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property
There are 531 guestrooms at Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf. Guestrooms have city, pool, or courtyard views. Beds come with signature bedding and down comforters. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Flat panel televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 44 per night
- Self parking large vehicle: US$ 60 per night
- Valet parking: US$ 43 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mediocre4231 reviews across the web.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room67% said rooms were small.
- Food57% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 50% of guests had positive things to say about it.