Sheraton Guayaquil Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Sheraton Guayaquil HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewDec 15, 2013
We stayed at the Hotel Sheraton during our visit to Guayaquil. It was conveniently located in the center of the city to many of the sites we wanted to visit, not to mention it's close proximity to the meeting we had at the corporate headquarters of a future business partner.
Very Good!74 reviews across the web.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- InternetInternet works perfectly. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 89%.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great. 85% satisfied guests.