Sheraton Incheon Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Sheraton Incheon HotelJul 05, 2012
This hotel is new and sits view of the water. It has all the amenities as a regular hotel would, indoor pool, fitness center, restaurants, business center, etc.. The rooms are nice with comfy beds and soft sheets! The restaurants are great, especially Miyabi Sushi. I would stay here again!Recommended for:
- Sheraton Incheon HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Jul 04, 2012
Wow! Easily the nicest Sheraton property I have stayed at anywhere in the world. Very sleek and modern and the rooms had every comfort imaginable. The hotel sits right next door to the new convention center. 4 1/2 stars
Excellent!287 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Wellness Area86% loved the sauna.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 86%.
- Room83% thought rooms were spacious.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
Dining options at Sheraton Incheon Hotel include 4 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, and a fitness facility. There is a full service health spa on site. This 4.5 star property has a business
There are 319 guestrooms at Sheraton Incheon Hotel. Guestrooms have city or garden views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, signature bedding, and down blankets. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. 32 inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels and TV Internet access (surcharge). Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room