Things to do near Sheraton Kauai Resort
- 2440 Hoonani Road, Poipu, Kauai, HI 96756Distance: 0.0 mi20 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Although I only stayed at the Sheraton for one night, they provided excellent service. You pull up to registration and leave your car in the alcove while you register, which...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 311571 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI, United StatesRanked #19 overall in Koloa things to doDistance: 1.5 mi1 review
Walking distance 5 minutes to Hyatt. Great spa and restaurants. Open to the public and a beautiful property to visit!
- 324671 Kua Road, Kalaheo, HI, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Kalaheo things to doDistance: 4.7 mi1 review
Great service if you need a crib, play pen, and other assorted baby things, while on vacation. They deliever, set up and pick up! Rentals are very reasonable. Terrific service,...Popular with
- 33Ranked #20 overall in Koloa things to doDistance: 2.1 mi1 review
Really cool small beach area. Great at sunset. Tucked in on the way to the BEach House area. Worth finding.
- 35Corner of Hwy. 50 and 530 (Koloa Road), Lawai, Kauai, HI 96746Ranked #1 overall in Lawai things to doDistance: 4.5 mi1 review
Great place to buy your souvenirs. If you have jewelry lovers in your list this would be a great place to go. They have a collection of Black Coral (Hawaii's...Popular with
- 36Off Highway 50Ranked #2 overall in Lawai things to doDistance: 4.3 mi1 review
A century ago Japanese immigrants to Kauai built these 88 shrines. Beneath each one, they buried grains of sand or dirt taken from the original shrines in Shikoku, Japan. By...
- 375428 Koloa Road, Koloa, HI 96756-9421Ranked #22 overall in Koloa things to doDistance: 1.9 mi5 reviews
IN OLD KOLOA TOWN, WALK IN AND SMELL MY FAVORITE, THE PINEAPPLE CANDLES. I LOVE BUYING GIFTS HERE. MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING WAS LIT BY ISLAND CANDLES, AND WE ARE STILL...