Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown HotelMember ofWellnessLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8Nov 26, 2012
Nice hotel in a great location. In the Macy's Plaza mall right in the heart of downtown. You can walk to several new restaurants and bars in the area. Also right next to a metro station, so you can hit up other parts of LA very easily while you're here. Would stay here again for sure.
- Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown HotelAug 08, 2012
Located smack in the middle of downtown LA, this hotel is central to everything from the convention center to the music center. It’s also attached to a shopping mall anchored by Macy’s. Tourists expect to find shopping downtown and outside of a spattering of boutiques and galleries, there are not a lot of options. On entering the large lobby, guest take an escalator down to registration surrounded by the business center, bar and eateries. This towering hotel has a classic look in the rooms and a business vibe, but works for most visitors. Guests have access to Bally’s Fitness Center across the street and besides meeting rooms, the Club Lounge offers complimentary breakfast and afternoon hors d’oeuvres, a perk that makes the corporate environment feel a bit cozier.Recommended for:Business Travelers
- Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown HotelJul 05, 2012
I've stayed here many times and always had a good experience. Nothing spectacular, but it is a great location for anything downtown or visiting USC campus. It is located right in a mall that you can access right from the lobby so very convenient for getting food on the go in the morning if you want to skip the hotel food.
This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Los Angeles property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Room service is available during limited hours. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property.
There are 485 guestrooms at Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown. Beds come with triple sheeting and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 26 per night
- Valet parking: US$ 28 per night
- Pets: US$ 35 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mediocre891 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
- Food59% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 57% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 56% of guests gave positive feedback.