Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (58)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1844 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 96%.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building89% loved the terrace.
- Location81% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.
- Service57% said the reception staff was ok.
Dining options at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa include 8 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a lazy river, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Lahaina property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. This is a smoke free property.
There are 508 guestrooms at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have ocean, mountain, or pool views. Beds come with Sheraton Sweet Sleeper mattresses,
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 35 per room, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Valet parking on the day of arrival
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- One complimentary portrait session and 4x8 keepsake by a professional photographer
- Hawaiian cultural resort activities
- Additional inclusions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible