Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (58)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1840 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 96%.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building89% loved the terrace.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location81% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
Dining options at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa include 8 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a lazy river, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. Spa amenities include spa services,
There are 508 guestrooms at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have ocean, mountain, or pool views. Beds come with Sheraton Sweet Sleeper mattresses, signature bedding, and Egyptian cotton linens. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. LCD televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service, microwaves, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 35 per room, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Valet parking on the day of arrival
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- One complimentary portrait session and 4x8 keepsake by a professional photographer
- Hawaiian cultural resort activities
- Additional inclusions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible