Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

2605 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761
Recreation

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

best hotel, sometimes you get a great steal of a deal too.. 3am skinny dipping!

• Sheraton Maui Resort & SpaPro 2014

Compared to some of the fancier hotels in Maui (like the Marriott or the Grand Wailea) the Sheraton feels a bit more vanilla. It has a very nice pool with sculpted rocks and plenty of space to explore. The rooms are nice with comfortable beds and big balconies overlooking the ocean (although at a bit of a distance - you have the whole broad pool area between you and the beach). But the hotel lacks a little va-voom in my books. That said, what it lacks in water-slides and rope bridges, it makes up for in location. The hotel is located right on the beach at Black Rock, one of the best (if most crowded) snorkling spots on the island. I went out for an hour my first day and saw a spotted ray, 3 sea turtles, and a small octopus. Of course you need to make sure the cliff jumpers plunging off black rock cliffs don't land on you, but if you can do that you'll have an amazing time. The hotel has chairs to rent on the beach, and you are an easy walk to Whalers Village, where there are a few good restaurants.

• Sheraton Maui Resort & SpaPro 2014

This is a great hotel in Maui. There is an extensive pool that snakes like a lagoon. You can even swim to one end of the pool and go to the pool bar for a quick snasck and pina colada. If that isn't enough for you, the beach is literally 10 feet behind the Sheraton pool. At the Sheraton you'll also get to see the torch lighting with the guy running from the pool area all the way to the cliffs on the beach every night. From there, the guy will jump off the cliffs into the ocean. It's a lot of fun.

The hotel itself is pretty nice. Our room had a lanai, so we could see the sunrise and the sunset right outside our room. The staff is always very friendly and says hi every time you walk by.

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

We stayed here for our honeymoon and it was a nice hotel with expansive pools and easy access to numerous restaurants around the hotel and Lahaina. It's right on the ocean and the views are spectacular. Every evening at dusk someone carries a torch out on to black rock and does a cliff dive.

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

Had a great 5 day vacation staying here. I love the vibe of Kaanapali - not too quiet, not too loud, just right. I mean, it's definitely still a tourist destination and a lot of things are done for tourists (souvenirs anyone?) but it's not crazy loud like Waikiki beach and not super quiet like Wailea.

The only negative is that I wish the resort would let us resort hop, at least within the Starwood properties. I mean, the Westin is near by, but we couldn't hang out at their pools and it would have been nice if we could have just for a day or two.

• Sheraton Maui Resort & SpaPro 2014

So I feel like I have stayed in every hotel in Maui!
    This hotel is one of my favorites because I am a "Beach" person and the beach here does not disapoint!
    The pool is a bit generic but that didnt matter since I wasnt interested in the pool.
    Although the hotel is in Kaanapali you feel a bit isolated which is actually pretty relaxing.
    The rooms are nicely appointed and the service is a bit above what you would normally expect from a Sheraton.
    I would return!!

Recommended for:Business TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersOutdoor Enthusiasts
  • Sheraton Maui Resort & SpaPro 2014

The Sheraton has a very nice location, and lives up to what you would expect from a Sheraton. I have had a nice experience here, but prefer to stay nearby at the Honua Kai resort, which opened less than 10 years ago.

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

Beautiful grounds at the north end of 3 mile long Kaanapali beach. Very cool pools, including a lazy winding river.

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

ALOHA, the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is the best hotel by far ive stayed at. I took my kids and they also loved it as well. The hotel is beach front easy access for kids to play in the sun. My husband loved the Kannapali Golf Course, he almost hit a hole in one. The children's pool and. lazy river are a must, my kids could not get enough of it, they did not want to leave. Would defiantly stay at this hotel again.

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

This is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL location! As a teenager, I'd taken a family vacation many years ago to the Hyatt Regency Kaanapali Beach and I wondered how this location would compare... I was blown away! My husband's company paid for employees and spouses to spend a week at this resort and we were amazed at the views from the rooms, the variety of food available, the gorgeous beach and of course, the phenomenal view of Black Rock and the sunset dives into the ocean. My husband and I were so impressed with this location, that we have decided to take our 3 children there with us this Spring since we feel the location is somewhat secluded naturally by the way Black Rock jets out into the ocean. There will be something for all of us to do from swimming in the pool, to lounging on the beach, to scuba lessons to enjoying the nearby sites, sounds and shopping of Whaler's Village. I HIGHLY recommend this resort to couples and to families, as well!!!

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

We have stayed at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa twice. Once with all four of us, my wife, two daughters and myself, and once just my wife and I for our 25th anniversary. This resort has never failed to exceed our expectations. It has superior service, beautiful well kept grounds, comfortable airy rooms and... of course... Ka'anapali Beach and Black Rock right outside the door.
    We actually won our second stay and they treated us like royalty although we didn't pay for the stay.
    Whalers Village is an easy walk and Front Street in Lahaina is just a few minute drive. Front Street is a must see area and it's easy to spend all day in the beautiful surroundings shopping and eating... walking and people watching.
    I could go on forever about this place! I have a ton of awesome memories of the Ohana Spirit that was extended to my family at this paradise resort.
    If you're going to stay on Maui... this is the place to be!

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

Ka’anapali beach is a long sandy beach good for swimming and sunning. At the north end, near the Sheraton hotel, there is snorkeling. You may also see people diving into the water from the cliffs.

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

I worked for the Sheraton at the time so not sure on the price... The resort was amazing and I was very lazy for nearly the whole week there. It had everything you could want and the infinity pools are Awesome!!! The rooms were very nice but I didn't stay in mine very much... I would totally advise people stay here!

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

So pretty! Great food at the bar! Watched whales from our balcony. Simply cannot wait to go back!

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

Loved this hotel. The rooms were immaculate and spacious. The staff was very friendly and helpful. THe beach was beautiful and the pool area was well maintained and well staffed. Would definitely consider a return trip

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

Best time ever!! We loved everything about the resort from the beautiful scenery to the awesome happy hours outside!! The staff was always gracious and the housekeepers were superb. I'll never forget our stay there and if I haven't recommended the place to millions of people already I'm sure I'll hit that mark soon. The pools were so refreshing and exquisite, you can not resist taking a dip. We will forever love Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa and look forward to spending more time there any chance we can get!!!

• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

The staff, rooms, facilities, and the location were just marvelous. The views are spectacular. Sunset is incredible.

Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)

Located in Lahaina, this beachfront resort is close to Kaanapali Beach and Kaanapali Golf Courses.

Features.
Dining options at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa include 8 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a lazy river, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Lahaina property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. This is a smoke free property.

Guestrooms.
There are 508 guestrooms at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have ocean, mountain, or pool views. Beds come with Sheraton Sweet Sleeper mattresses,

... read more
signature bedding, and Egyptian cotton linens. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. LCD televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service, microwaves, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.

Notifications and Fees:

• There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.

The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.

• Resort fee: US$ 35 per room, per night
Hotel resort fee inclusions:

• Shuttle service

• Internet access

• Valet parking on the day of arrival

• Phone calls

• Self parking

• One complimentary portrait session and 4x8 keepsake by a professional photographer

• Hawaiian cultural resort activities

• Additional inclusions

The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change.

The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.

• Valet parking: US$ 5 per night

The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.

942 people visited Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa

• Coffee & Tea Maker
  • Safe
  • Car Rental Desk
  • Handicap Accessible

Very Good!1894 reviews across the web.

• Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
  • Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
  • Beach
    Beach sports facilities are great, according to 94%.
    91% thought it was clean.
  • Hotel Building
    89% loved the terrace.
    83% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
  • Grounds
    Pool was lovely, according to 75%.
  • Room
    65% complained about the bathroom.