Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 59%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Sheraton Miyako Hotel TokyoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to Review
The Sheraton Miyako is a decent property that is good value. Room quality varies significantly by room type and I would avoid the lowest room categories as these haven't been refurbished and aren't very comfortable.
Although Shirokanedai may seem like an inconvenient location, the Mita line is close to the hotel and is a convenient way to get to Marunouchi. For Ebisu, Shibuya, Shinjuku -- take a taxi or take the hotel shuttle to Meguro station and then take the Yamanote line.
The hotel lobby is nicely furnished. The hotel's Szechuan restaurant is exceptional and is one of my favorite places to get tantanmen.Recommended for:
- Sheraton Miyako Hotel TokyoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4
It is a very comfortable and well managed hotel. Rooms are spacious, with big bathrooms and nice amenities. There are several good restaurants (quite pricey) with varied menus – both western and Japanese cuisine is available. To us this hotel was a great place “to come home” to after a day of sightseeing. The hotel is located in a non-touristy area, but there is a very convenient shuttle to take you to/from the Meguro train station. And they also offer shuttle drop at the Shinagawa station. We stayed using SPG points, so I can’t comment on the price.Recommended for:
Very Good!1976 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 91%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 86%.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Room51% complained about the bathroom.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
Dining options at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Tokyo property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services and translation services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 500 guestrooms at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones,
Notifications and Fees:
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: JPY 200 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room