Sheraton Orlando Downtown Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!817 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 83%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 77%.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 74% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food64% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Dining options at Sheraton Orlando Downtown Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Orlando property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and a ballroom. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property.
There are 281 guestrooms at Sheraton Orlando Downtown Hotel. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, complimentary newspapers, and dial up Internet access (surcharge). Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request refrigerators. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Wireless Internet in public areas: US$ 2.95 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.