Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Sheraton Ottawa HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesFirst to ReviewNov 05, 2013
Great hotel, though located in Central Ottawa. If you can go anywhere better, go to ByWard Market (The Westin). Walking out of this place is like walking into a post-zombie apocalypse.
Very Good!838 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location98% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Room89% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Valet Parking
- Indoor Pool
- Non-Smoking Rooms