Sheraton Porto Alegre Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
Very Good!342 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Restaurant87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 81%.
- RoomOnly 57% said rooms were clean enough.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Dining options at Sheraton Porto Alegre Hotel include a restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers business services. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and an elevator (lift).
There are 171 guestrooms at Sheraton Porto Alegre Hotel. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. 32 inch LCD televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include desks and minibars.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: BRL 80.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.... read more
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room