Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
Good!1293 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance83% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsNice grounds. 80% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building76% said the facilities were very new.
- LocationSomewhat close to nightlife, according to 68%.
Dining options at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This San Juan property has 35,000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a casino, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café. This is a smoke free property.
There are 503 guestrooms at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, Egyptian cotton linens, and triple sheeting. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer cordless phones, iPod docking stations, and free local calls. 40 inch high definition televisions have premium cable channels, TV Internet access (surcharge), and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and welcome amenities. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 11 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: 14 percent of room rate
- Use of pool
- Access to spa
- Use of fitness center or health club
- Use of business center/computer
- Use of in room safe
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.