Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (8)Write a review
- Sheraton Rio Hotel & ResortMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Sep 13, 2013
Sheraton is worldwide known for its luxury hotels and that pattern also holds in this unit. We stayed there during a 4 days holiday. We got an excellent room, clean and cozy. The exclusive beach, facilities and view provided us a great stay, also an impeccable service. It only weakness is the location - you don't have anywhere to go in a walk distance. Despite that the hotel is really well recommended, specially for families.Recommended for:
- Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- Sheraton Rio Hotel & ResortMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 5Aug 07, 2012
Although the Sheraton Rio is quite far away from EVERYTHING, it does offer a private beach (yes when you think Ipanema or Copacabana are too "touristy") and the vistas from the balcony of ocean view rooms are quite fantastic. The rooms are spacious and comfortable but signs of age are showing. The service is friendly and this is a great choice if peacefulness in a lively city is the goal.
Dining options at Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness
There are 559 guestrooms at Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Game Room
- Mini Bar In Room
Good!729 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Location89% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building70% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- BeachBeach is lovely.