Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 55%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (20)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!5201 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Grounds94% loved the outdoor sports facilities.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- RoomOnly 63% said rooms were clean enough.
- Hotel Building63% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- Service54% said the reception staff was ok.
Dining options at Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina include 5 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also
There are 1053 guestrooms at Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 22 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 28 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room