Restaurants near Sheraton Society Hill
- One Dock Street, 2nd and Walnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106Distance: 0.0 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Best hotel swimming pool in Philadelphia, hands down! The glass-enclosed rooftop pool deck is enormous, sunny, clean and almost too inviting. Who'd want to go see the Liberty Bell when...Popular with
- 1217-219 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia PA 19106Ranked #16 overall in Philadelphia restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
Amada is a great place for tapas (true Spanish tapas), but is pretty expensive. It’s trendy and fun - you typically need a reservation to get in. You can also...Popular with
- 4117 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106Ranked #31 overall in Philadelphia restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
A friend and I visited Triumph Brewery on a recommendation and throughly enjoyed it. We each ordered a pumpkin ale because it's fall & pumpkin flavors are delicious! The beer...Popular with
- 7325 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106Ranked #58 overall in Philadelphia restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
Love this restaurant. The food is great and the service is absolutely wonderful. When we asked if we could get one of their specialty drinks as a pitcher, the manager...Popular with
- 815 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaRanked #70 overall in Philadelphia restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
FARMiCiA uses fresh local ingredients to prepare a large variety of dishes on their menu. The menu selection is great, you can order some appetizers as an entrée – I...Popular with
- 922 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106Ranked #85 overall in Philadelphia restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
After freezing my butt off on the Hop on Hop off bus, I knew I needed a drink to warm my blood. Hopped on over to the National Mechanics. Relatively...
- 10106 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106Distance: 0.2 mi1 review
Make sure you specify that you want saffron rice with your entree. The lamb is very good. All the appetizers are great, especially the pumpkin stuffed one. The appetizer sampler...