Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
User Reviews (2)Write a review
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau ClaireMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewOct 05, 2012
I returned here for 6 nights recently as part of a larger business trip that was preceded by 8 nights up at the Albian Sands Village (North of Fort McMurray) and 1 night at the Calgary Westin. By the time I checked in at the Sheraton, I was already to go back to California and to my lovely Bride. However, the good folks here made me feel right at home, and between their hospitality and the really comfortable and spacious rooms, time passed quickly and pleasantly.
Other highlights included:
- Meeting the gang at Fionn MacCool's (off the Lobby) for a "wee pint" at the end of the day.
- Waking up early one Sunday Morning to go upstairs and do Laundry. As I entered and turned on the light, I startled a "guest" who was probably sleeping off his night's merriment. Maybe he was involved with the Corrections Officer's Banquet that was rocking and rolling during the previous evening?
- Gaining entry to the Starwood Members Lounge for their cash bar and free snacks.
- Happily talking Soccer with a Brazilian Staff person who immediately noticed by FC Barcelona shirt.
This Starwood property is a little more roomy and luxurious than their sister Westin property down the street. Both hotels have really comfortable beds, but the Sheraton Suites Eau Claire makes me feel a little more at home.
I'm a fan of the faux Irish Pub (Finn MacCool's) off the Lobby. The meeting rooms and the associated catering are also very good. And when I get tired of being a Corporate drone for the day, a nice walk through the nearby Prince's Island Park helps put it all in perspective.Recommended for
Check Prices and Availability
- From:$160 / nightLowest price guaranteed
Address:255 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary, Alberta T2P 5C2, Canada
Total Reviews:2 Reviews
TV In Room
Electronic Room Keys
Video Check Out
Wake Up Service
Coffee & Tea Maker
Car Rental Desk
Mini Bar In Room
Dining options at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa
Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Microwaves, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and dial up Internet access (surcharge). Televisions have premium cable channels, TV Internet access (surcharge), and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: C$ 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.