2012 UPDATE I returned here for 6 nights recently as part of a larger business trip that was preceded by 8 nights up at the Albian Sands Village (North of Fort McMurray) and 1 night at the Calgary Westin. By the time I checked in at the Sheraton, I was already to go back to California and to my lovely ...
Restaurants near Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire for Trendsters
- 10.08 mi200 Barclay Parade Southwest, Calgary, AB T2P 4R4, Canada0.08 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire3 reviews
This Good Earth Coffee Shop is located at the Eau Claire Market and is one conveniently located Starbucks alternative. There's also a Tim's not far away and an even better Caffè Artigiano at Shell Centre a few blocks up. I like my Coffee fresh and black, of which Good Earth does well. There's also a decent pastry selection and optional ...Popular with
- 20.24 mi25 Prince's Island Park, Calgary, AB, Canada0.24 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire4 reviews
The River Cafe is an attractive restaurant among a pretty Prince's Island. Walking here within Downtown Calgary is almost half the fun. I dined here recently as part of a Business trip. This is a "Local and Sustainable" food place and it executes this well with very good food attractively presented. The wine list was interesting (albeit with a relatively ...Popular with
- 30.0 mi208 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary, AB T2P Canada0.0 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire3 reviews
2012 UPDATE Our Team had to work one Saturday, but there was still time for a leisurely late Lunch on the Patio at Joey's. It was a warm Indian Summer day and who knows how long it would be until the weather would "Fall Off the Cliff"? Service was friendly and attentive, the Lunch conversation was stimulating, and my Lobster ...Popular with
- 40.07 mi
- 50.0 mi255 Barclay Parade Southwest, Calgary, AB T2P 5C2, Canada0.0 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
This Fionn MacCool's is indeed the hotel bar for the Sheraton Suites Eau Claire. The prices are probably higher due to business traveller types like me, but I have always found it a comfortable and friendly place to hang out. That's especially true during the Stanley Cup Playoffs or during the CFL season when an exciting sportscast goes well with ...
- 60.23 mi103-400 4 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 0J4, Canada0.23 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
Caffè Artigiano was a pleasant surprise during a recent business trip to Calgary. It's located right off the Shell Centre Lobby and I certainly didn't expect such a nice coffee house to be located here. My cup of black coffee was rich, hot and fresh, the pastry selection was varied and tempting, and the service was welcoming and spot on. ...
- 70.01 mi255 Barclay Parade Southwest, Calgary, AB T2P 5C2, Canada0.01 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
I recently stayed several nights at the Sheraton Suites Eau Claire. There's plenty of places to go for food and drink within an easy walk of this Downtown location (including a +15 connection for indoor travel ling). However, for those who want to "stay in", there's the fun and bustling Fionn MacCool's Pub on one side and the quieter Barclay's ...
- 80.07 mi#218, 200 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary, AB T2P4R5 Canada0.07 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
Our Team had finished up our work and it was time to say our goodbyes and go home. And after 2+ weeks on the road and away from Gayle, I was ready to head out to YYC right then and there. However, there was still time for one last Lunch together. The Eau Claire Market has had its challenging times, ...
- 90.05 mi222 3 Street Southwest, Calgary, AB T2P 1P9, Canada0.05 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
The Old Spaghetti Factory is close to my Company's Canadian Mother Ship (Shell Centre) and is a convenient place for a fairly quick and no-nonsense Lunch. I've been here several times over the years and have neither been disappointed or wowed. Some might argue that this is the definition of consistency and that's what some people want when they visit ...
- 100.07 mi200 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary, AB T2P Canada0.07 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
The group that I've been working with on this Business Trip had a Team meeting at The Garage yesterday. Our purpose was to drink beer, watch College and CFL football, and grab a bite to eat. My big highlight was watching USC get beat by Stanford. Yes I'm a Cal fan, but it was sort of an "enemy of my ...
- 110.07 mi0.07 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
This is a fun place to go when you're downtown and the Joey Tomatoes just outside is a nice place to eat. It's also great to walk along the nearby Bow River (including the island). Past that, the property feels a litte worn these days and it's probably time for a makeover. Some of my favourite shops have closed, the ...
- 120.14 mi351 4 Avenue Southwest, Calgary, AB T2P 0J4, Canada0.14 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
Wild Ginger is a hip Pan-Asian restaurant (and part of a local chain). One way to look to describe it is a yup-scale version of P.F. Chang's. I dined here a number of months ago with my good Calgary friend Jim and another work colleague. Food: I enjoyed my Kung Pao Chicken (and you expected me to order something different?), ...
- 130.96 mi618 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2S Canada0.96 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
The amount you enjoy a slice of pizza from here directly relates to how many beers you've smashed so far tonight. At 2am it's the food of the gods - at 10pm it's just pizza - either time it'll suit.Popular with
- 140.49 mi113 8th Ave S.W., Calgary, AB T2P Canada0.49 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
Divino Wine & Cheese Bistro, part of Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts (CRMR) family of companies, originally opened in 1984 as a quaint 30 seat restaurant, located in downtown Calgary' Grain Exchange building. Divino has since relocated to the historic Calgary Wine and Spirits building on Stephen Avenue. I have wanted to come here every since I stayed at CRMR's Buffalo ...Popular with
- 150.55 mi899 Centre Street South, Calgary, AB T2G, Canada0.55 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire3 reviews
Our Team Lead took us to Dinner here to celebrate a project milestone and to say Thank You for a job well done. Janet is a bit of a foodie and also really wanted to try CHARCUT, especially on an expense account. CHARCUT Roast House is basically an upscale urban rotisserie, with a lot of chef-driven buzz and Country French ...Popular with
- 160.62 mi940 2 Avenue Northwest, Calgary, AB T2N, Canada0.62 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
! block away is a fabulous place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. If your lucky you will hit the live music night. They make excellent coffee, eggs benedict and their evening cheese plate is a deal!Popular with
- 170.91 mi10 Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada0.91 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
Ice cream at its best! Their homemade, small batch creations include strawberry lemon basil, earl grey, and cardamom. Come and see what flavors they have!
- 180.93 mi308 17 Avenue South West, Calgary, AB T2G1P3, Canada0.93 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
This is a fairly new restaurant to the ever growing restaurant spots on 17 Ave SW. The atmosphere is casual and fun. The chef, a bit of a celebrity, Justin Leboe, has proven he can do high end dining. Here, the food is more casual but with real quality.Popular with
- 190.69 mi130 10 Street Northwest, Calgary, AB, Canada0.69 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire2 reviews
This unassuming restaurant serves my favourite Ethiopian food in Calgary; it can take time for the food to emerge from the kitchen, and the quality is a bit mixed from time to time, but in my books, the friendly service and generous portions more than make up for the inconsistency. Try the combo platters.Popular with
- 200.65 mi638 11 Avenue Southwest, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7, Canada0.65 mi from Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire1 review
I'm married to a stunning Red Head. I'm also rolling into Week 3 of a long business trip and really really miss Gayle. So do you think that I would walk into a place based only on its name? Redheads is also my kind of place as this place specializes in Montreal-style bagels and smoked meat, Winnipeg cream cheeses and ...