Sheraton Suites San Diego
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 84%Business Travelers
- 79%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (11)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair1761 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location92% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food67% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 64%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility.
There are 264 guestrooms at Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. High definition televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Guests may request refrigerators, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 23 per night
- Valet parking: US$ 30 per night
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 9.95 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed: US$ 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed