Sheraton Suites San Diego
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 87%Luxury Travelers
- 83%Family Travelers
- 51%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (11)
Mediocre1391 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location90% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 73% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Room73% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food68% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 57%.
Dining options at Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This San Diego property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property.
There are 264 guestrooms at Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. High definition televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Guests may request refrigerators, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 23 per night
- Valet parking: US$ 30 per night
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 9.95 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed: US$ 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.