Sheraton Towers Singapore
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!1033 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
- Room60% complained about the bathroom.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.
Dining options at Sheraton Towers Singapore include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, and beauty
There are 413 guestrooms at Sheraton Towers Singapore. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Guestrooms offer voice mail and complimentary newspapers. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Mini Bar In Room