Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 85%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Sheraton Tribeca New York HotelMember ofFamily TravelersFirst to ReviewSep 25, 2013
Surprising decent hotel. It's not the W but the staff makes up for this and is extremely courteous. The Executive club offers coffee and tea and drinks for those all nighters working on a business trip. It has free snacks and drinks in the evenings. Free water all over the room. Gym is worthless. Rooms are clean but not high end. Lots of free amenities. Nice to not be nickled and dimed in NYC. I'll be back.Recommended for:
- Sheraton Tribeca New York HotelMember ofBudget TravelersFoodiesLuxury TravelersArt & Design LoversMar 27, 2013
We stayed here right after it opened, while we looked at apartments for our ultimate move. The club lounge was great, with wifi and a good selection of drinks, snacks, and continental breakfast. The staff was great, with the front desk accepting packages for us before arrival and allowing me to fax apartment application stuff. Room was decent with very comfortable bed. And enough room to use the mat, foam roller, and massager that we requested. My issue is that on our next visit the price was up to over $300 a night, which is outrageous!
Very Good!3374 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 95%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Food63% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.
Dining options at Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business
There are 369 guestrooms at Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel. Guestrooms have city or river views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, down comforters, and down blankets. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer speakerphones, CD players, and voice mail. 32 inch flat panel televisions have premium cable channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: US$ 3.50 per room, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 55 per night
- Pet deposit: US$ 50.00 per stay
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: US$ 0 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in business center: US$ 0 (rates may vary)
- High speed Internet (wired) in public areas: US$ 0 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: US$ 0 (rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: US$ 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible