Wonderful hotel and comfort bed really friendly worker nice food prize ok, it nice if you just spend a night to ketchup next flight .it just 20 minute from airport by bus.
Restaurants near Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
- 10.23 mi
- 20.2 mi
- 30.04 mi
- 40.73 mi
- 50.95 mi4200 No 3 Road, Richmond, BC, Canada0.95 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
It's really a shame that the idea of Chinese food usually conjures up images of chow mein and mu shu pork for the standard Westerner. After all, China is a large country that encompasses and incorporates many cultures from Mongolia to India to the near Middle East. We perpetuate the myth that Chinese food must be cheap and a little ...Popular with
- 60.6 miSuite 133-4800 No. 3 Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 3A6, Canada0.6 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
I enjoyed the omakase at this place so much! I had the single piece of the best tasting sashimi (Tuna toro) I have ever had in all my years of sushi-ventures. The place is tucked away in a plaza in the Golden Village region of Richmond, BC. The interior of the restaurant is spacious and gorgeously decorated, simple but very ...
- 70.34 miRichmond, British Columbia, Canada0.34 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel1 review
The Best hot subs! Steak & Capicollo the best and it's cheap $4.90 for 6inch $9.80 for 12ich sub!!
- 80.81 miSuite 1175-8580 Alexandra Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 4B3, Canada0.81 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel1 review
This is a pretty famous and popular noodle shop. Once I tried their broth and noodles, I knew why. My family and I all ordered the wonton noodle soup and fell in love with how bouncy the noodles were. There is usually a wait at this restaurant, but it is really worth it!!!Popular with
- 90.76 mi8391 Alexandra Road, Richmond, BC V6X 1C3, Canada0.76 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
Spotted the yakitori sign (in Japanese) while driving by - located on the famous "Food Street" (aka. Alexandra Road) in Richmond, the Manzo Japanese Restaurant is an izakaya establishment that attracts many young people and students. Within walking distance from our hotel, we came here solely attracted by their yakitori sign, the menu is fairly extensive, they have everything from ...
- 100.73 mi8391 Alexandra Rd, Richmond, BC, V6X 3W50.73 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel1 review
Cool little lounge with delicious bubble tea. I love the atmosphere, warm and quiet. The cafe itself is called Totoro - and hence decorated with all kinds of cats and kittens imaginable. The place is well lit and lounge chairs are very comfortable. Before sitting down though - check the minimal spending requirement for the sofa chairs. Their bubble tea ...
- 110.78 mi
- 120.92 mi150 - 4160 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC V6X2C40.92 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
There are plentiful of hotpot and shabu establishments nearby so there are plenty of choices for a hotpot lover. But on a Sunday, at lunch time, this was the only one that's open for business. This is an all you can eat Chinese hotpot establishment. I absolutely adored their broth, the Sichuan style spicy broth is truly the authentic Ma ...
- 130.83 mi8611 Alexandra Road, Richmond, BC, Canada0.83 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel1 review
Great Vietnamnese place. The food is simple, cheap and really delicious. With the extensive amount of Asian food choices around Golden Village, I would come here for a quick and light lunch. They have combinations of appetizers, main dish (pho, rice dish, noodle dish) and drink for $7.95 and you order by number for the item on the menu. I ...
- 140.32 mi
- 150.48 mi5300 No 3 Road #812, Richmond, BC, Canada0.48 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel2 reviews
Coming from the east coast, this is the first time I've encountered a 24 hour Chinese restaurant. With the 3 hour timezone difference, I was very glad this place is open when rest of Richmond is still asleep. They have a large selection of items on the menu, especially traditional Chinese style breakfast - congee in all styles, pot stickers, ...
- 160.82 mi
- 171.67 miSuite Trlr-8351 River Rd, Richmond, BC, Canada1.67 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel3 reviews
Check out the night market so many different kinds of food and treats, and trinkets you can find
- 183.81 mi3500 Bayview Street, Richmond, BC V7E 5W3, Canada3.81 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel2 reviews
The famous Pajo's fish & chips must be savored when visiting the Steveston wharf area in Richmond. Each order is made to order so the fish and chips are hot and fresh. The tables made specifically for the fish/chips cones are ingenious! This is a great place for a quick snack while watching the ships roll in...or out...They make a ...
- 191.15 mi8888 Odlin Crescent, Richmond, BC V6X 3Z7, Canada1.15 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel1 review
Don't be fooled by its size, this small bubble tea shop is immensely popular and really has everything - the endless flavors of milk tea, bubble tea, and other shakes mixed with chocolates of your choice. For the fruity bubble tea, they really do use real fruits every step of the way. I tried honey dew bubble tea and watched ...
- 204.4 mi5888 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V5Z 3A8, Canada4.4 mi from Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel1 review
Still my favorite sushi joint for CHEAP grub! Located in an obscure strip of shops on Cambie, it's definitely a local's hideaway that attracts an eclectic crowd: the old, the young, the hip, the conservative, are equally welcomed. Despite its cafeteria fast food appearance, the food is incredibly fresh, likely due to the sheer volume of patrons occupying every seat ...