Restaurants near Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
- 7551 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC, CanadaDistance: 0.0 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Wonderful hotel and comfort bed really friendly worker nice food prize ok, it nice if you just spend a night to ketchup next flight .it just 20 minute from airport...Popular with
- 11Richmond, British Columbia, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Richmond restaurantsDistance: 0.3 mi1 review
The Best hot subs! Steak & Capicollo the best and it's cheap $4.90 for 6inch $9.80 for 12ich sub!!
- 12Suite 133-4800 No. 3 Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 3A6, CanadaRanked #5 overall in Richmond restaurantsDistance: 0.6 mi
I enjoyed the omakase at this place so much! I had the single piece of the best tasting sashimi (Tuna toro) I have ever had in all my years of...
- 144200 No 3 Road, Richmond, BC, CanadaRanked #9 overall in Richmond restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi1 review
It's really a shame that the idea of Chinese food usually conjures up images of chow mein and mu shu pork for the standard Westerner. After all, China is a...Popular with
- 15Suite 1175-8580 Alexandra Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 4B3, CanadaRanked #8 overall in Richmond restaurantsDistance: 0.8 mi1 review
This is a pretty famous and popular noodle shop. Once I tried their broth and noodles, I knew why. My family and I all ordered the wonton noodle soup and...Popular with
- 168391 Alexandra Rd, Richmond, BC, V6X 3W5Ranked #12 overall in Richmond restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi1 review
Cool little lounge with delicious bubble tea. I love the atmosphere, warm and quiet. The cafe itself is called Totoro - and hence decorated with all kinds of cats and...
- 188391 Alexandra Road, Richmond, BC V6X 1C3, CanadaRanked #14 overall in Richmond restaurantsDistance: 0.8 mi
Spotted the yakitori sign (in Japanese) while driving by - located on the famous "Food Street" (aka. Alexandra Road) in Richmond, the Manzo Japanese Restaurant is an izakaya establishment that...
- 208611 Alexandra Road, Richmond, BC, CanadaRanked #19 overall in Richmond restaurantsDistance: 0.8 mi1 review
Great Vietnamnese place. The food is simple, cheap and really delicious. With the extensive amount of Asian food choices around Golden Village, I would come here for a quick and...