Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Sheraton VillasMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4First to Review
Solid property with attractive landscaping and relatively well appointed rooms. This is a large sprawling resort on a relatively unattractive island (still pretty, just not by Fiji standards). It would be shame to go all the way to Fiji and to spend your time here.
Not far from the airport so a good option if you need a place to spend the night before an early flight / after a late arrival. Do yourself a favor and hop on a boat to one of the nicer islands in the Yasawas or nearby Mamanucas.
Excellent!187 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 94%.
- Room94% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel Building88% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Location78% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.