Sheraton Vistana Resort - Lake Buena Vista
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Sheraton Vistana Resort - Lake Buena VistaCommunity ManagerMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureFoodies+ 4Jul 05, 2012
The Sheraton Vistana Resort is a quiet hotel near Walt Disney World and the Downtown Disney area. The hotel is comfortable, nestled away from the big boulevards of Orlando. It's not a bad choice if you need a peaceful place to recharge after a day at the theme parks.
- Sheraton Vistana Resort - Lake Buena VistaMember ofLuxury TravelersJul 04, 2012
very well located, minutes from Disney World. Great hotel with villas where you feel almost home, if you are staying longer than five days its even better because you can go to the grocerie store and enjoy a good time in your villa.
- Sheraton Vistana Resort - Lake Buena VistaJul 04, 2012
Back in the day, this was one of THE places to stay in the Orlando area. In fact, I had an aunt who bought into the place (and she lives in Kissimmee!). Don't tell anyone, but I think she was a few cards shy of a full deck.
Nowadays, the place shows its age and is quite shy of what it used to be. Still, the location is a good one.
Excellent!2245 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
- Room86% thought rooms were spacious.
- Ambiance85% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location80% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.